Crossrail International’s expert advisers draw on their experience from Crossrail, other high-profile UK infrastructure programmes such as the London 2012 Olympics, Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 and Channel Tunnel Rail Link, High Speed 1 (HS1), and a wide range of international megaprojects.
We offer a wide range of expertise from project initiation through to delivery, commissioning and operation, including:
- Governance and funding – Martin Buck
- Programme initiation and business case development – Simon Adams
- Programme assurance, gateway reviews and business case reviews – Simon Wright OBE
- Programme leadership – Chris Sexton
- Commercial and procurement – Martin Rowark
- Land value capture and transit-oriented development (TOD) – Ian Lindsay
- Operations and maintenance – Charles Devereux
- Major programme delivery – Patrick ten Have
- Programme controls – Steve Elliott
- Quality management – Chris Titterton
- Digital – Malcolm Taylor
- Stakeholder engagement – Simon Bennett
- Sustainability – Rob Paris
- Strategic labour needs, training and capacity building – Georgina Bigam
- Tunnelling – Jules Boyd
Click here to view our directory of Expert Advisers.
Share your skills and expertise on exciting transport infrastructure developments around the world.
If you are a Crossrail alumni with experience of working in a senior role on the Crossrail project and are interested in joining our team of expert advisers, we would like to hear from you.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your CV.